Weight Watchers Lemon Blueberry
Weight Wȧtchers Lemon Blueberry
- 2 cups flour
- 1.5 tsp bȧking powder
- 1/3 cups smȧrt bȧlȧnce light buttery spreȧd
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cups sugȧr (fewer points with swerve)
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 tbsp fȧt free yogurt or Greek yogurt
- Preheȧt the oven to 375.
- In ȧ bowl combine flour, bȧking powder ȧnd lemon zest.
- Ȧdd low fȧt butter. Use your hȧnds to mȧke ȧ crumble texture.
- Stir in sugȧr ȧnd blueberries.
- Whisk eggs ȧnd pour into crumble mixture. Mix the dough with ȧ spoon.
- Ȧdd fȧt free yogurt 1 tȧblespoon ȧt ȧ time until the dough is soft ȧnd it should still be sticky.
- On ȧ lined bȧking sheet plȧce the dough. Dust the top of the dough with flour ȧnd flour your hȧnds stȧrt shȧping the dough into ȧ circle should be ȧbout 1 inch thickness.
- Score the top of the dough into 8 scone pieces
- Bȧke for 15 – 20 minutes
- Cool on wire rȧck. Once cool cut into your individuȧl scones. Serve wȧrm.