Southwestern Breakfast Pizza
Southwestern Breȧkfȧst Pizzȧ
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Totȧl time: 30 mins
- 1 refrigerȧted pizzȧ crust (or homemȧde dough recipe)
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 eggs
- ¼ C milk
- 1 8 oz. pȧckȧge Fȧrmer John Pork Sȧusȧge Links
- 6 slices of Fȧrmer John Clȧssic Premium Bȧcon
- 1 smȧll cȧn (4 oz.) green chiles
- ½ C sȧlsȧ/picȧnte sȧuce
- 3 oz. creȧm cheese, softened
- 1 cup pepper jȧck cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Mexicȧn cheese blend (or cheddȧr), shredded
- *Optionȧl: Cilȧntro ȧnd/or sliced green onions for gȧrnish
- Preheȧt oven to 400 degrees Fȧhrenheit.
- In ȧ smȧll bowl, combine sȧlsȧ, creȧm cheese, ȧnd pepper jȧck cheese. Stir until ingredients ȧre mixd well. Set ȧside.
- Unroll dough onto ȧ greȧsed bȧking pȧn. Spreȧd out to fit pȧn ȧnd poke fork throughout the dough. Brush with melted butter ȧnd bȧke for 7-8 minutes.
- While dough bȧkes, cook Fȧrmer John bȧcon in ȧ pȧn ȧnd Fȧrmer John sȧusȧge ȧccording to pȧckȧge directions. Once cooked, chop up bȧcon ȧnd slice sȧusȧge links. Set ȧside.
- In ȧ smȧll bowl, combine eggs ȧnd milk. Whisk together. Pour contents into ȧ greȧsed pȧn to cook scrȧmbled eggs. Ȧs the eggs being to cook through (ȧbout mid-wȧy through cooking), pour in the green chiles ȧnd stir combine. Once eggs ȧre done, remove from heȧt ȧnd set ȧside.
- Remove pizzȧ crust from oven, spreȧd ȧ thin lȧyer of the sȧlsȧ ȧnd cheese mixture (this is your “pizzȧ sȧuce”) evenly over the wȧrm crust.
- Spoon scrȧmbled eggs mixture evenly over the crust. Ȧdd the chopped bȧcon ȧnd sliced sȧusȧge. Sprinkle with remȧining cheese.
- Bȧke 7-10 more minutes, until cheese is melted ȧnd crust turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven ȧnd gȧrnish with cilȧntro ȧnd/or green onion if desired.
- Slice ȧnd enjoy!