Rainbow Low Carb Chia Pudding
Rainbow Low Carb Chia Pudding is the most beautiful, colorful low carb dish I have made so far for the website. It brightens my day every time I look at it.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 0,5 L Almond milk
- 80g ( 1/2 Cup) Chia seeds
- Green – Matcha tea powder
- Blue – Wild blueberries
- Pink – Redcurrant
- White – nothing
- Place chia seeds into almond milk and mix.
- Wait 10 minutes for the pudding to thicken. Bigger batch you make, longer it takes to thicken and you have to mix in between, so the chia seeds do not form into bigger clumps
- Once you have the base for the pudding, you can serve it as it is or color it the way you like
- If you want to color it, separate the pudding into 4 different bowls.
- Cook handful of fruits to get rid of liquid as much as possible.
- Once the consistency is thicker, run it through a strainer and press to get as much liquid as possible. You should be able to get few tea spoons of colorful thicker liquid.
- Add the color into a desired amount of plain chia pudding and mixed it properly to get even color.
- For green, I have used matcha powder, which I have mixed with 1 tsp of hot water before mixing it into the pudding. Here I would suggest to sweeten it a bit, so you do not end up with bitter after taste from matcha powder.
- Once you have all the colors made, simply layer them into a bowl and at the end decorate it with either fruits or whatever you desire.