Prep Time: 40 mins,Cook Time: 1 hr,Total Time: 1 hr 40 mins
- 150 g Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 50 g Unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Topping suggestions
- Milk chocolate I used 50g of milk chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp Crushed almonds
- Add all the dry ingredients into a food processor and pulse one or two times.
- Add the chopped butter into the food processor and pulse two or three times until resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Add the milk and pulse again.
- Wrap the ball of dough with saran wrap/cling film and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Roll the dough out until it’s about 5mm thick.
- Form it into a rectangle shape, cutting off the excess dough on the sides. Then cut it into thin pieces about 5mm (or 0.19 inches) wide.
- Place the sticks in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Coat with melted chocolate, and any other toppings of your choi