Easy Home Recipe Greg Latuperisa Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
This is an easy recipe, which can be made at home, and all can be done alone or with family.
(Easy Home Recipe BY: Greg Latuperisa)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups water or milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 banana, sliced
- In a small saucepan, combine rolled oats, water/milk, cacao powder, vanilla extract and sea salt, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook on low heat for 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently, until all of the liquid has been absorbed and oats are tender.
- Once cooked, transfer oatmeal to a bowl, drizzle with maple syrup and top with sliced banana.