Easy Home Recipe Greg Latuperisa Breakfast Quesadillas
This is an easy recipe, which can be made at home, and all can be done alone or with family.
(Easy Home Recipe BY: Greg Latuperisa)
Prep Time5 minutes Cook Time15 minutes Total Time20 minutes
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk any kind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ green pepper diced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 6 slices bacon cooked, drained, and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 6 medium soft tortilla shells
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add green peppers and stir to combine (see note below). Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until no longer runny, stirring often. Remove eggs to separate plate.
- In the same skillet (wipe, if needed), melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Place one tortilla shell in middle of pan.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese, leaving a 1/2 inch border around tortilla. Spread eggs in an even layer on top of cheese, followed by bacon and a sprinkling of more cheese, if desired.
- Place second tortilla shell on top of egg mixture and lightly press down. Heat for 2-3 minutes on both sides, or until shell is slightly golden and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining tortilla shells. Serve immediately.