Easy Home Recipe Greg Latuperisa BBQ Smoked Sausage Bites
This is an easy recipe, which can be made at home, and all can be done alone or with family.
(Easy Home Recipe BY: Greg Latuperisa)
- 2 14 oz packages Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage
- 2 cups Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce
- Cut eat sausage link into bite size pieces.
- Put into a bowl and pour barbecue sauce over the top of the sausage bites.
- Stir until well coated.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate until ready for the barbecue.
- Turn BBQ flame to low.
- Spray a flat grilling pan, that is safe to use on the grill, with non stick spray.
- Place smoked sausage bites into pan and grill until done, turning frequently.