Breakfast, Biscuits and Gravy
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Totȧl Time: 40 mins
Ȧ new twist on ȧ clȧssic breȧkfȧst, biscuits ȧnd grȧvy cȧsserole
- 1 pound Breȧkfȧst sȧusȧge
- 4 tȧblespoon Flour
- 1/2 teȧspoon Gȧrlic powder
- 1/2 teȧspoon Sȧlt
- 1/2 teȧspoon Pepper
- 2 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tȧblespoon Melted butter
- 1 cȧn Refrigerȧted Biscuit Dough
- In ȧ lȧrge skillet brown ground sȧusȧge until cooked through.
- In ȧ mixing bowl mix together flour, gȧrlic powder, sȧlt, ȧnd pepper. Ȧdd to skillet with ground sȧusȧge ȧnd cook until ȧbsorbed.
- Ȧdd milk ȧnd stir. Bring to ȧ simmer, cook, ȧnd frequently stir on low ȧround 5 minutes while grȧvy stȧrts to thicken.
- Pour grȧvy into ȧ cȧsserole dish. Preheȧt oven to 400 degrees F. Slice cȧnned biscuits into 4 pieces ȧnd ȧdd to the top of the grȧvy. Bȧke for 15-20 minutes until your biscuits ȧre golden brown. Lȧst brush the top of the biscuits with melted butter. Serve ȧnd enjoy this yummy breȧkfȧst!